Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

May 30, 2010

Shrek: The Final Chapter

I think they should make a series of spin-offs staring Donkey and Puss-in-Boots, because those two are hilarious. They steal the show.

For it being the "Final Chapter" it wasn't a bang!wow! movie, but it was cute and funny in parts. How to Train Your Dragon still stands as my favorite animated feature so far this year (though, the upcoming Toy Story movie has potential). I should probably admit, though, that I refused to see this in 3D (because I think this whole 3D fad is stupid and I'm never impressed) so maybe I missed something.

On a more random note, I was disturbed that I was deeply amused and intrigued by the new Cats vs. Dogs promo that played before this movie. Might have to go see it.

No comments: