Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

October 1, 2010

Crappy movie I can't wait to see: Secretariat

Holy cow, I can't wait to spend 2 hours watching Disney ruin the story of Secretariat! I can't imagine how seeing the movie will affect my review of what will surely be a classic Disney smorgasbord of ridiculous exaggeration and inaccuracy coupled with a cozy feel-good story, but I guess I should wait. I am looking forward to seeing how they make us all empathize with the richy-rich blue-bloods of Thoroughbred racing, possibly the most removed-from-reality people on earth. Secretariat is not exactly a rags-to-riches story; he's more of a really really fucking rich to even more really really fucking rich story.

That being said, I seriously can't wait to spend two hours watching horses run around on the big screen. I hope they don't muck it up showing stupid Diane Lane all the time.

No comments: