Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

January 7, 2009

CC: Yes Man

Ah Jim Carrey. You look so old these days. But you're still funny!

Good and Plenty:
~Bradley Cooper. Hello. I know I've seen you somewhere before, but can't remember where. You're rather handsome. Please call me.
~I didn't realize this movie actually took place in L.A. until a scene where Jim Carrey goes to Spaceland. Where my friend's brother's girlfriend totally used to work! Which makes me sad, for being so naive, but also super excited! I recognized the ATM by the front door! WHEE!
~I loved the interaction between Carl (Jim) and his boss.
~On that note, the guy who played his boss (Rhys Darby) was awesome. I don't think I've seen him anywhere before, but he was hilarious.

Sour Patch Kids:
~One particular scene, which I won't spoil for you but which Lady Blogpants totally guessed, made me totally squirm.
~Got a little tired near the end.
~Zooey Deschanel, who I actually like, DOES really look like Katy Perry. And in this movie, her character sings. This wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't gone on FOREVER.

No comments: