Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

July 6, 2010

Knight and Day

I don't know what it is, but somehow I am falling more and more in love with Tom Cruise. Maybe I like crazy, I don't know.

Meanwhile, I rather liked this film. The ending is predictable, but kinda sweet, and Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz make a pretty good comedy duo. That being said, they show pretty much all the good parts in the damn trailer, which makes them less funny/anti-climactic when you're watching the actual film (douche-bag trailer-maker-person), but all in all I liked it. I don't know that I'll ever own it, but we'll see.

If you're unsure based on my review here, I should probably inform you that my mother LOVED this movie, wants to see it again, and has been downloading various songs from the soundtrack. Take that how you will.

ETA: Because I can't spell.

No comments: