Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

December 17, 2010

TRON

Open disclaimer: I did not want to see this. I was convinced that I needed to (someone actually said to me, "How can YOU of all people, not want to see Tron?")

And so by the sheer force of peer pressure (everyone ELSE was going), I did. With that in mind, I can tell you that I did not hate this movie. Parts of it were cheesy, most of the dialogue was pretty bad, but the graphics were pretty and I liked the action. I'll leave it to Lady Blogpants to fill you in on the best/worst line in the whole damn thing.

ETA: I forgot to mention that my biggest complaint about this movie was that the young kid didn't look ANYTHING AT ALL like the adult actor he was supposed to have grown up to be. He had dark, curly hair and BROWN eyes, whereas the older guy had sandy hair and blue eyes. WTF CASTING DIRECTOR?

No comments: