Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

July 21, 2008

Concession Confession: THE DARK KNIGHT

Good and Plenty:
~Christian Bale. Except, does he lisp? Sometimes it sounded like Batman had a lisp. That doesn't make me love him any less, but just sayin'.
~Okay, yes, Heath Ledger is awesome.
~Um...how creepy did Harvey Dent turn out to be? HOLY CRAP.
~On a similar vein, how creepy was his Two-Face make-up? HOLY CRAP.
~Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine are equal parts of awesome.
~I adore that Cillian Murphy had a brief appearance as the Scarecrow <3

Sour Patch Kids:
~There were at least three moments where I thought the movie was going to end and then it didn't. And then I was like, "Is this movie ever going to end??"
~SPOILER ALERT, they totally kill off Maggie Gyllenhaal's character. Which sucks, cause I like her way better than Katie Holmes.

Overall: A! I liked it quite a bit, except for the never ending ending.

No comments: