Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

October 6, 2008

CC: Appaloosa

AKA: Why Hollywood Should Stop Hiring Renee Zellweger.

Good & Plenty:
~
Viggo! Despite his mustache.
~The part where Renee's character asked Ed Harris' character, "You trust him more than me?" and he said "Yes," and then it cut to the next scene.

Sour Patch Kids:
~What happened to Renee Zellweger's face? I'm aware that she almost always looks squinty and pouty, but it looked...PLASTIC. Bad makeup? Bad lift? Who knows.
~The plot was dumb. About half way through the bad guy was on trial and I was like, "That's it?" It wasn't, unfortunately. I think it would have been better to have had Jeremy Irons thwarting Viggo and Ed Harris and finally getting his come-up-ins in the end.
~Stupid Renee Zellweger.
~I did not understand the point of half the plot devices.

For a movie starring Viggo Mortensen, and a Western, this sucked. BOO HISS.

No comments: