Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

October 3, 2008

Ghost Town

This movie is excellent. See if you can guess which scene made my family laugh really hard when the rest of the theater was shocked into silence. It's not hard. I really wish I could've seen this movie with Lady Who's Never Seen a Movie Before. She would have been utterly floored by the "twists" the rest of us saw coming from a mile away. Have we told you about her yet? She's the lady who's never seen a movie before, and goes to her first movie and every standard plot contrivance is a genuinely new thing for her and she expresses her shock loudly from the row behind us. I love her. And this movie! THREE THUMBS UP!

3 comments:

Cinemarella said...

Lady Who's Never Seen a Movie Before needs an actual name and also needs to break down and post some reviews. IMHO.

Also, I'm so totally seeing this just so I can find the scene that made your family laugh really hard but shocked the rest of the theater into silence. If I guess correctly do I get a prize?! :D

Bird said...

I cant tell if you liked or hated this movie and thus I dont know if i should see it....

Lady Blogpants said...

Oh I really seriously liked this movie a lot. It's good. Too bad it was only in theaters for a week.