Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

January 12, 2010

Oh God, I am a fangirl.

Dudes. I *am* a James Cameron fangirl!

As previously discussed, it appears that I love me a good James Cameron version of a love story. Which are almost always tragic and make me cry (Avatar being an exception, aside from the crying part).

Sunday night I was flipping through channels and happened upon The Terminator.

Now, I've seen T2 a zillion times, and seen PARTS of the original one, and knew the basic gist: Arnold and other dude travel to past; other dude is protecting Sarah, ends up fathering John Connor in a weird, time-warpy twist. Good times. But I'd never actually WATCHED it. And now that I have, I totally love it. Who knew that the Terminator had a love story in it?! And of course, love story=tragic. Damnit. (Also? Arnold is fucking creepy as the terminator. Yikes!)

I may be overly emotional. (Kyle + Sarah 4evr!) Or I just need a date and am living vicariously through movie romances. Toe-may-toe, Toe-ma-toe!

P.S. Anyone know if Aliens has a love story in it too?

No comments: