Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

September 15, 2009

Random smattering of reviews from some older movies I've watched lately

Due to lack of anything decent being in the theaters (imho), and my lack of being in a town with a movie theater anyway, I've become addicted to the previously unnamed-movie-rental-through-the-mail's latest and greatest idea: Watch movies on your computer!

Dudes.

While adding movies to my queue recently, I noticed that I could play some of them and decided to try it out. IT IS AMAZING.*

Here are a couple of of the most recent movies I've watched and my thoughts, since I can't bring you reviews any other way at the moment:

The Other Boleyn Girl
~Scarlett Johansson=awesome.
~Natalie Portman=awesome, because I hated her character.
~Eric Bana=hot.
~I imagine the book is 20 times better than this movie, and therefore I want to read it.
~I didn't love or hate this movie. I'm neutral about it. The costumes were pretty!

Interview with the Vampire
~Tom Cruise before he was crazy! I think? It's hard to say.
~Aw, how precious was little Kirsten Dunst?
~Holy shit, Brad Pitt was fucking hot. I did not appreciate it at the time this movie came out (when I was 12/13).


*I should note that I have a 22" widescreen monitor (yes, I have a gaming addiction), which means my computer screen is bigger than my actual TV. Sad, yet true! So your viewing experience may vary.

No comments: