Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

September 4, 2009

Real life sucks

You may have noticed the horrible decline in reviews lately. This is because we (unfortunately) have real lives wherein we can't sit and watch movies all day and then write about them. Boo hiss. Apparently we need things called "paychecks." If someone would pay us to sit and watch movies and review them, I'm sure we'd all gladly jump at the opportunity.

Several of us work in a profession that involves going to places where there are not movie theaters (sad, yet true!) and sometimes not even internet or cell phone service (GASP!) It's as horrible as you can imagine (akin to viewing Fear.com or maybe Cruel Intentions). Others of us are in graduate school. I'm seriously considering reviewing movies I've never seen but am getting through an unnamed movies-through-the-mail service. Just because. Prepare yourselves for my Pulp Fiction review! If I ever get around to watching it!

Anyway, hopefully things will pick up soon. I need buttery popcorn and Sour Patch Kids, stat.

No comments: