Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

May 12, 2008

Am I doing this right?

Can I just start writing movie reviews? I saw some movies!

Let's see. I really liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Maybe it's just because I'm a sucker for anyone in any way associated with "Undeclared" ("Undeclared"? More like "Underrated"! Hooo! You with me? Because it was a good show that didn't get the recognition it deserved? Yes! Bap!). But actually I think the movie was funny, and not in a trying-too-hard Superbad kind of way. Seth Rogen, you are no Jason Segel. Writing-wise. Otherwise I bet you're pretty much the same guy.

And today I saw Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, which caused me to escape to slumberland.

1 comment:

Cinemarella said...

Indeed, fair Lady Blogpants, you are doing it correctly.

I have three reviews to post, but haven't because a) I've had no internet access, and b) I'm trying to come up with a catchy name for my pro/con lists (which are what my reviews will be). It's HARD.