Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

May 19, 2008

Concession Confession: The Inside Scoop on PRINCE CASPIAN

Good and Plenty:
--The scene where they sneak into the castle is awesome: good special effects, nice mixture of humor (at the beginning anyway) and action. The end of this sequence would have made me cry if I hadn’t been with people I didn’t know very well.
--Sergio Castellitto, the actor who played Miraz (the villain), was awesome.
--I heart both Tilda Swinton and Liam Niesson, so this movie gets extra points simply for having both of them in it. Again.
--Peter Dinklage, who played the dwarf Trumpkin, was also awesome. Excellent casting there ;)
--Prince Caspian was hot (even though I hated his hair…see below).


Sour Patch Kids:
--Moody!Peter. Ugh.
--Susan annoyed me for some reason. Possibly because she too was moody. Did everyone besides Edmund and Lucy have PMS in this movie, or what?
--Prince Caspian’s hair. Apparently he had extensions, but it looks like a really bad wig to me. Just saying.
--Peter’s grunting during the fight scenes. He made the same noise everytime…did they not get enough recorded and have to loop it or something? Yeesh.

No comments: