Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

May 28, 2008

CC: Indiana Jones

Concession Confession: The Inside Scoop on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Could this movie have a longer title? Yeesh. Anyway...

Good and Plenty:
--I was worried that Harrison Ford would be old and not remotely Indiana Jones-like, yet somehow he was. Yay!
--I have a strange crush on Shia Labeof. So sue me.
--Good humor, good action.

Sour Patch Kids:
--I agree with Lady Blogpants, the monkeys were dumb.
--Indiana Jones now propagates another archaeological stereotype: the aliens did it! (I realize this is actually a real theory, but yeesh).
--There wasn't as much "mystery solving" as in previous movies, which I kinda missed.

Don't let me fool you---I liked the damn movie. George Lucas is still an ass, though.

No comments: