Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

June 4, 2008

Sex and the City: This one's MULTIMEDIA!

God, this movie is about 10 hours long. I laughed twice during it:

Once when I realized Chris Noth looks exactly like Sam the Eagle,
and once when I realized Sarah Jessica Parker looks exactly like a turkey leg wearing a wig.


Also: for a movie by, for, and about gay guys, this movie sure doesn't have many good-looking men in it. It in fact only has one. Most of the porking/necking scenes were pretty grim and during one of them I realized I had my face all squished up like a 7-year-old boy who'd rather kiss his baseball mitt than some stinky girl. This movie kind of made me want to never have sex again.

I wish I had Photoshop on this computer so I could put a wig on that turkey leg.

No comments: