Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

November 17, 2009

2012! 2012! 2012! 2012!

YAAAAY EVERYTHING FALLS DOWN AND CRASHES INTO EVERYTHING ELSE WHILE ALSO HORIZONTALLY CHASING JOHN CUSACK ACROSS THE EARTH'S CRUST YAAAAAY!

More specific comments:

It was honestly confusing that the Nicolas Cage part was played by John Cusack.

It was also confusing how Jeff Goldblum was black in this movie, but I didn't have a problem with it per se.

President Danny Glover missed several perfect opportunities to announce "My fellow Americans...I'm too old for this shit."

And I didn't need the last half hour of the movie to be about stupid people trying to close the stupid hatch on the stupid futureboat in the stupid Himalayas. I want these "a small number of humans escape the apocalypse" movies to wrap up with detailed explanations of how they rebuild civilization, including where they poop in the meantime.

Otherwise YAAAAAAY 2012!

No comments: