Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

November 13, 2009

Michael Jackson: THIS IS IT

That was it?

Just kidding, just kidding! Despite the mixed reviews this film got, I actually really enjoyed it. It made me very sad that I would never be able to see Michael preform, though. God, he was amazing. His movements (especially arms/hands) reminded me a lot of Fred Astaire. Also, how rad were his backup dancers? Yowza.

My mother joined me for the viewing, and when it was over asked me if I thought it was weird they never really showed him interacting with anyone (which I didn't think was really true), but my take on it was that they were trying more to show what his tour show was supposed to have been like. Which would have been fucking awesome, in case you were wondering.

Also, I want to learn the Thriller dance.

No comments: