Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

March 4, 2009

Another Short Movie Review: The International

I could watch Clive Owen walk around being scruffy sexy for hours and not complain, even if he weren't in a movie. There's a movie, too? Great!

I have two main complaints about this movie.
1. Not enough nudity. WTF, male directors? The ladies need some action, too. The guy never even takes his shirt off - is that really too much to ask?
2. This is less an action thriller than a suspense thriller*, but there is one awesome scene in the Guggenheim that makes the whole damn thing worthwhile. However, it takes so long to play out that I nearly injured myself à la Grandpa Simpson in the backseat of the family car because I couldn't go to the restroom before it was over.

*If you want to get technical, neither "action", "suspense", nor "thriller" are words that can be accurately applied to this movie.

No comments: