Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

March 25, 2009

KNOW1NG!!!11!!

Dudes. Seriously. Words cannot possibly describe this movie (or Nicolas Cage's hair).

Or maybe words can, but definitely not sentences.

Ahem: (beware! spoiler alert!)

Creepy child. NUMBERS! Time capsule! NICOLAS CAGE! Science! NUMBERS! Crashes! Explosions! Aliens! Annoying child actors! Fire! Moose! Subway! Woods! EVERYONE ELSE! Oh noes, the sun! (ok, that was kind of a sentence). Spaceship! Tree!! Bunnies!!!

P.S. I think Joss Whedon and/or James Marsters should sue for likeness violations--the aliens all looked like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. EXCEPT THEY CREEPED ME OUT (every time they were on screen, I was literally covering my face with my hands. Yes, I'm a wuss. I hate scary movies).

P.P.S. I think Blogtastic, Lady Blogpants and I spent most of this movie laughing AT Nicolas Cage. And his hair. And his acting.

No comments: