Intro

Specializing in short, honest movie reviews.

March 4, 2009

The Internationzzzzzzzzzz

Here are some thoughts that went through my head during this movie.

Minute 1: Uh oh, is this going to be one of those complicated movies where I don't understand anything?

Minute 5: Oh boy someone got poisoned! This movie's going to be exciting!

Minute 15: Hi Naomi Watts! I liked you in Eastern Promises! Ooh, is this movie going to be like Eastern Promises? It has Armin Mueller-Stahl too. That's eastern promising. Good one, Mary. Thank you.

Minute 30: Hold on, is this just a legal procedural? Did I just sign up to watch two hours of Law and Order? I was led to believe there would be explosions, and some nudity on the part of Mr. Owen.

Minute 60: This is the most bored I've ever been.

Minute 70: Halftime show! Shootout at the Guggenheim! Fuck you, modern art!

Minute 80: Bored again.

Minute 100: Is that Sting? What is Sting doing in this movie? Oh, boring the crap out of me.

Minute 120: I knew we should've gone to Tyler Perry's Medea Goes to Jail.

No comments: